City of Falls Church Selects GKY to Continue Providing Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Engineering Services
The City of Falls Church has awarded GKY a contract for stormwater and sanitary sewer engineering and related services for the city of 14,500 located in Northern Virginia. GKY was one of a small group of firms chosen to receive a task order contract with an initial term of one year, with four one-year renewal options. The new contract is the fourth consecutive contract award to GKY from the City for these services.
The contract encompasses multiple services, including:
- Engineering studies and design services related for stormwater drainage and sanitary sewer facilities and infrastructure as well as services pertaining to stormwater best management practices (BMPs), green infrastructure, and stream restoration
- Hydraulic, hydrologic, and water quality modeling using SWMM and HEC Programs
- Investigation and inspection of stormwater drainage and sanitary sewer facilities and infrastructure
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) compliance services
- Support for the City’s Stormwater Utility and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) floodplain administration
- GIS services including, but not limited to, geo-referencing, mapping, data management and data creation
- Public information and outreach programs including public hearings, meetings, public engagement materials, and website content management
To learn more about GKY’s engineering, policy & planning, and environmental solutions, contact us today.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!