GKY has been awarded a contract to provide professional services to support Loudoun County’s Stormwater Management Program. The program enhances control and treatment of stormwater runoff to prevent flooding and minimize contamination of local waterways for Virginia’s fastest-growing and third-largest county, which has a population of more than 420,000. This task order contract has an initial term of one year, with four one-year renewal options. This is the latest engagement in a contracting relationship that spans decades.
The contract scope encompasses multiple services, including:
- Engineering studies and design services related to stormwater drainage and infrastructure as well as services pertaining to stormwater best management practices (BMPs), green infrastructure, and stream restoration
- Hydraulic, hydrologic, and water quality modeling using SWMM and HEC Programs
- Investigation and inspection of stormwater drainage and stormwater management facility infrastructure
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) compliance services
- GIS services
- Public information and outreach programs, including public hearings, meetings, public engagement materials, and website content management
To learn more about GKY’s engineering, policy & planning, and environmental solutions, contact us today.